Driejaarlijks reiken we de Loving Day Scriptieprijs uit, voor de beste scriptie over ‘etnische/raciale’ gemengdheid en gemengde relaties die is geschreven aan een Nederlandse universiteit. De eerste was in 2017, de tweede in 2020 en in 2023 reiken we de Loving Day Scriptieprijs opnieuw uit.
Ideëen voor kandidaten voor de Loving Day Scriptieprijs kun je aanmelden per e-mail: email@example.com.
Loving Day Thesis Award 2024
LovingDay.NL is a platform for academics and others interested in mixed relationships and families which organizes yearly around June 12 an academic and public event. This occurred for the first time in 2012.
Loving Day.NL intends to support young researchers in the field of mixed relationships and mixture. To this aim, the Loving Day thesis award has been introduced for the best thesis on ‘ethnic/racial’ mixture, written at a Dutch university. The Loving Day thesis award will be awarded for the third time. For previous winners, see Scriptieprijs 2017 and Scriptieprijs 2020
For the Loving Day thesis award the following qualifications apply:
- University master thesis in all disciplines;
- That have mixture or mixed relationships (families, couples, persons of mixed descent) as a main topic;
- Written in Dutch or English;
- Finished between 1 February 2020 and 31 December 2023 at a Dutch university; and
- Are accompanied by a recommendation letter from the thesis supervisor.
The winner of the Loving Day thesis award receives:
– the mentioning of the award on CV;
– a combination of books and book vouchers valued 200 Euro;
– attention for the thesis at LovingDay events in 2024.
Candidates for the Loving Day thesis award are requested to submit their application before 31 January 2024. Please send the thesis- with recommendation letter- to: firstname.lastname@example.org